CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Boy!

James had a birthday! He is now a big boy! Three years old means you really aren't a baby anymore. Sad, but true. He's thrilled, I'm not. I like him as my little Jamesy-Baby.

James had his first birthday party with friends this year! His little boy cousins all came and had a super-awesome Spiderman party with James.

We played a duck-duck-goose variation, "spiderman, spiderman, green-goblin!" They were SO funny. We played freeze dance like at Naomi's party. The boys were super crazy and loved just running around.

Opening presents was so fun, the boys all crowded around and wanted to help and definitely wanted to help play with the new toys.

We had pizza and creamies and Spiderman Cupcakes! I was happy with how they turned out, the candles made them even better. James loved them and they actually looked like spider webs, phew!

At the end we had a Spiderman pinata, and party bags for all. It was so fun!
I wish I had taken more pictures at the party but the cupcake ones are cute enough.

James playing on his birthday at the playground while we waited for Naomi at ballet.

I like his shades, they are perfect for a party!



James getting ready to blow out the candles!



James is loving and sweet and crazy and tough. He loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses.

He loves to pretend he's flying in a rocket ship to outer space! Rocks, sticks, whatever he can find, becomes a rocket!

James loves wearing his 'froggy boots' and I love it too, he can get them on by himself.
He usually doesn't care what clothes I help him put on and he really doesn't like getting his hair done. He says he doesn't want to look handsome.

James loves to pretend he is a superhero, or a puppy, or a dinosaur, or dragon, or snake, lizard or Monster. Playing pirates is a favorite game and playing anything with his sister Naomi is fun.

James gets his "feelings hurt" easily if he gets in trouble. I sometimes find it hard to keep a straight face when I'm disciplining him.

He's my blue-eyed blond with kissable cheeks and a round little tummy. He loves to get "raspberries" on his tummy, (when I blow on it).

James's favorite foods are pretzels, olives, hot chocolate, red peppers and mushrooms.
He loves any treat I'll let him have.

The past three years with him have flown by, crazy fast. He was a very happy and easy baby, and so much fun! He would sleep anywhere and loved whatever food I gave him. He was a super chubby little love, with rolls and dimples everywhere. I loved it.

Now he's 3 and learning how to dress himself, and put his shoes on, and hopefully potty train soon, learns and sings songs, can count almost to 20 and is learning to write his name.
James is such a sweet boy and I'm so happy I get to be his mommy!
Happy Birthday (sweet baby) James!

4 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

When did our boys get so big?! I remember when we could just lay them on the floor and they would struggle to turn and see each other and touch each others faces. Now James is having a spiderman party?! Time flies. He is an adorable boy. Happy Birthday James!

Ben and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Natalie said...

You made up for lost time with all your recent blog posts. :) I can't believe how big both the kids are. Huge! And adorable. Happy birthday to all!

JCV said...

So cute! I can't believe he is so big.... where does time go? ME will be three in a few days... Sigh! Love you.