CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ooops

I regret the last two blogs. They were whiney and blah. And I feel guilty too. Naomi did infact have an ear infection. (again.) Now here we are nearly a full course of antibiotics later and she's doing super, really super. She's the funniest little squirt I've ever seen. And just because I'm here mama I can say that she's really smart too. But I'm not just saying it, she is! She finds "cat/kitty", "duck" "moon" and "Piggie" pictures in books or on blocks when asked. She points to them! She's a genius.
Right now she's talking to herself about the tape, the cards, the paper, the blocks and Mo and Monkey. She's the best. She will go and get Mo (the Moose) Monkey and DuckDuck if I ask her too. She does the monkey sound too, it's awesome! Kind of an ahha ahhaa ahh ha. She says "Daah" for duck and "Duh" for dog and "Da" for daddy. cute huh. There IS a difference. kindof. So like I was saying, she's brilliant, adorable and funny!
Today we played with yogurt on the floor and made a BIG mess. Naomi loved it after I showed her what to do, and even tasted it. Then we high-tailed it to the bathroom for a mid-day bath.
Ok, that's all for now, Nominomi needs mama

No comments: