CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

We had such a fun weekend with Valentines Day, Naomi's Birthday with Aimee, Mark, and their kids Claire and Jakob and Mark's parents, Chris and Charlie. And then a sweet little princess party with Naomi's friends. 
I wanted to write about all the fun we had, so here's the pictures to prove it.



Naomi and Claire excited for some princess birthday cake, and Jakob peeking from behind...

Naomi modeling her new "wedding princess dress" and Tinkerbell wand. Thanks Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jeff! She loves this dress.

While I was busy baking and preparing on Saturday, Valentines Day. Zach went grocery shopping and brought home some beautiful flowers for me! And he arranged them himself!
He brought me some iced animal cookies too. My favorite.


Naomi volunteered to help lick the batter. She helped bake her own birthday cake, cracking eggs and all.


Mmmm. 


The finished cake! In the freezer the night before her Birthday party. I was just happy that it fit in my tiny little freezer!


Naomi's Princess Birthday Party. We had this party on Monday. All her little girlfriends came dressed in their princess best. It was adorable. These girls had a good time decorating crowns and partying together, dancing to princess music too.


Aimee and Me on Naomi's birthday.


I'm sure Aimee and Mark will appreciate this picture:)
I think it had been a crazy weekend so far for these two.


Claire and Naomi all princessed up were problem solving together about how to get those presents unwrapped.
They had a great time playing together. Oh how we wish they lived closer!


Slicing the CAKE! It was delicious, I love chocolate cake...
I took Belle out of the cake and then sliced. Naomi was a little worried that we were ruining her "dress" but was assured that she had a real dress underneath, then we could eat the cake.


5 comments:

Raegan said...

Props to you on the cake! I could have never pulled that off. It's the bakery all the way for me. I LOVE the picture of Naomi in her princess dress. Priceless!

Ashlee said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast? She's still cute as ever. Happy Birthday

Erin Davis said...

Cute cake! You are amazing!

Sarah said...

Oh what a sweet princess. Hallie would have loved that cake. You did an awesome job. My, you are domestic. Happy Birthday Naomi!

Natalie said...

I love all the little princesses together. What a fun mom you are!