CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Practically Perfect in Every Way

The first day of Spring is finally here and I had a wonderful, awesome, very good day.
Zach helped make it so. He was home all day bailing me out of my neglected house work, being here so I could take just Naomi to the library and read her stories she picked off the shelves, taking time to smell the flowers, literally. Then Zach made lunch for everyone, changed stinky diapers and played with Naomi and James. Later while James napped, Zach was home again and I took Naomi to her best friends birthday party.
It was a lovely day.
Then I suggested we go out to eat. Something we don't do with the kids very often. So off we went, it was delicious food at Pollo Rico. Then Zach making my evening lovlier still, bathed the kids and read them bedtime stories. I need a few things at the store and while there found my favorite type of Mango! Champagne, they are so delightful. Then I spent the rest of the evening baking and decorating cupcakes.
What a nice way to start the season.

Naomi reading, looking ever so sweet. I love tutu's.


Party Girls

Cute huh?


Magniolia Blossoms!
Welcome Spring


These flowers just make my heart happy, they are so beautiful.


Sweet Baby James playing peek-a-boo with me. He is my sunshine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those were your cupcakes??? I should have known! They were SO good and gone before I could get another one (so I'm glad Connor shared with me), and I'm not a huge cake fan so for me to want another one is pretty big. How'd you get the frosting so perfect?

Yay for spring!