CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

So...

This little post is dedicated to the great guy I am dating.
Mark.
He hasn't "made the blog" yet because he actually requested not to be a blog topic. More along the lines of, "don't blog about me, you don't want to put your dating life all over your blog."
But not mentioning him feels like I'm leaving out a whole bunch of the fun I'm up to lately, a lot of good stuff!
He's great and we have so much fun together. We have tried to get up skiing/boarding as often as we can, obviously, from the few photos I have, most are ski lift pics.
We do other stuff too, but I don't seem to have any photos of it.
What to tell about Mark... he's a huge Jazz fan and he likes 80's movies and music probably more than me. Seriously. He's cool :)
So when I talk about Mark in my future blog posts, this is him!
I like him lots, can ya tell?






8 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Cute couple, and how fun that you get to go skiing so much. I'm telling you, I have to move to Utah! :)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I think I like mark too! The 80's thing won me over! You guys look perfect together and I am happy for the both of you! You are beautiful and an amazing mommy! Love reading your blog!

Stephen Sansom said...

I thought Mark would be better looking. I guess he must have a really good personality.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

thats awesome. i'm happy for you:) Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together.

Kelly said...

Definitely blogworthy! Love you Trisha!

Trisha said...

Ah Steve, good thing we like you, or we'd have to un-friend you for a comment like that!
Besides being super cool, Mark is hot :)

Ben and Michelle said...

I am so happy for you. He sounds amazing! :)

Natalie said...

Tell Mark not to be lame! Of course he should be on the blog! :)