CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

random little bits of life

Last week we went to the visitors center at the temple and as we walked in Naomi immediately spotted the big Christus in the center of the room- similar to the one on temple square in SLC but smaller. Well she took off running to it yelling: "Jesus, Jesus, it's MY Jesus!!!!" She was so happy to see him. Just one of those little moments you want to remember.

And last night James went to sleep at 11 p.m. (after starting to eat at 10ish) and then slept until 3 a.m.!!!!! It was a good looooong stretch of sleep for me. I know it sounds horrible to anyone used to sleeping all night but it was lovely:)

4 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

I love that story about Naomi. It's so neat to see children recognize the Savior. I remember those first nights when you would actually get to sleep for longer then 2 hours. I'm so glad you're getting to those days now! Good luck!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh! So cute that Naomi wanted to run to Jesus! I just love hearing what genuine things come from little kids! What a sweet girl!
Glad you got some sleep! I enjoy EThan's sleeping schedule right now, bedtime at 8pm and he wakes up at 7:30am! Hope your little guy contines to sleep longer for ya!

Katy said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I love how sincere little kids are. And 4 whole hours of sleep. That's great!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Naomi is so sweet! Staying with Lindsey and her twins for 2 weeks I have come to realize that you feel like you could run a marathon on 4 hours of sleep!! Way to go James!