CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Utah Summer 2008

I'm really enjoying myself here:) Last Saturday we went to Tony Grove for the day. We loaded the canoe up and floated out on the lake. James thought that was fun for about .5 seconds. So we unloaded and I walked the rest of the way with him in the baby bjorn. Babies hate life jackets.

We hiked up past the lake and found some summer snow! Naomi was in heaven. It was so beautiful up there. I just kept thinking how you can't find anything like that in DC or Charlotte. Sigh.

We've also been making good use of the backyard kiddie pool. Today Erica and Dave's son, Isaac came and swam/played with Naomi. She was SO sad when he had to go home! It was really cute.

Naomi loves water. A lot. And I always put sunscreen on her. 50 spf and she is so very brown already! And we haven't even been to Lake Powell yet! (That's next week:)

Zach's little brother Chad is leaving on a mission to Honduras next week as well. ( I can't believe he's so old already!!! I swear I was just 19...) So we are trying to do both. We'll be hanging out with the Champlin's this weekend and will be here for his "farewell" and then joining my family in Lake Powell Monday until Thursday.

So the fun just doesn't stop! We're definitely making the most of this summer vacation.

Tony Grove


That's my life jacket from when I was tiny!










4th of July fire works in the back yard


My sweeties


Boys... Zach, Chad and Luke


twins.... James and Uncle Chad


twins again! James and Grandpa Jeff


Dawson-Naomi-Isaac. Look at those EYES!


James and Grandma Linda


Naomi and Issac. Being "Mermaids"

2 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

Utah summers are the best! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your stay here for a while! Isn't it so beautiful up at Tony's Grove! And have tons of fun at Lake Powell! Tell Nat hi, if she's there!

Talia Vaughn said...

I am so excited to see you guys!