CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Naomi

This girl deserves a post all her own. She is energy, attitude, curiosity, generosity, inquisitiveness, brilliance all stuffed in a little 3 year old body.
She never ceases to amaze, surprise, frustrate, and make me laugh out loud.
She has a knack, like most little girls, for putting together some pretty awesome outfits. She also likes to gather together favorite items and stash them away. I'm a forever finding these little treasure troves.
So here are a few I captured on film to share.











9 comments:

Jacquee said...

I think my favorite part is her KungFu Panda pose. What a hoot!

Brockalee said...

Naomi,

You are awesome!!! The End

Kelly said...

Love those curls! What did you do? What is the trick?

Emily + Eric said...

Oh my goodness Trisha, is that the apron from Sarah Meyer's birthday party in 1st grade?! I have the exact same one. Memory lane, I tell ya, memory lane....

Trisha said...

Emily, YES! It is, and isn't it just the cutest? Naomi loves it dearly. What a fun birthday party that was:)
I wonder who else out there still has theirs? (Can you believe her mom made all those aprons...)

Brooke Low said...

I love your style Naomi!

Natalie said...

Oh, I miss that sweet girl!

Katy said...

Man, I would love to watch her and Oliver together again! He doesn't stash stuff... he likes to leave it all out where he can see it.

She's beautiful! I miss you guys!

Ben and Michelle said...

What a fun little girl. Her pictures make me smile. Very cute.