CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Skiing!

I've been away from the blog for a while. But I have so many photos to post! I need to write but I just am not feeling it right now.
Naomi and I have season passes to Beaver, it's fantastic! The past few weeks have been very cold and busy so we haven't been up again, but I'm planning on getting her back up there soon. She's pretty good at it, and most importantly, she loves it!
She doesn't complain about the cold much, she wanted to stay much later than me. I bargained with her on the lift one time, "how about this time and twice more?" She countered with "how about this time and 10 times more?!?" And she was serious. I had to drag her off the mountain :)
I'm proud to have a little skier. James is dying to go too, I just don't think I can manage both of them by myself. Naomi needs help carrying her things and getting on and off the lift and just not going into the trees sometimes. 
Skiing makes the winters here pretty enjoyable. And it's beautiful up there, usually no inversion like down here in the valley.
I'm back in classes now and have to get ahead so I can play some more, I'm going on a fun little trip down to the Sunshine in a week... I'll be sure to post about that too!
And Christmas, that too.
"like a slice of pizza"


See my season pass guys?


The conveyor belt "magic carpet" is a favorite hangout.


Ski tips up!

Mmmm, give me some of your tots!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

It's so much fun watching kids ski! I had a lot of fun watching Alayna and Connor learn! Too bad there are no slopes in MD! Enjoy the snow!

Ashlee said...

oh i remember those tots! I loved them. and there chili!!!

emandtrev said...

I think this is great. You're such a good mom--you always seem to be doing so many fun things with your kids. You inspire me! :)

Raegan said...

Holy Cow! I just had a flashback of school ski days with you! You always kicked my butt! We all better watch out now that there is a "Mini Trish" on the slopes!

ash said...

This looks like so much fun! Naomi is lucky to have a mom that takes her to the slopes. I hope to do that someday with O.

Natalie said...

I love that you're already taking Naomi skiing! I grew up skiing too! I wish I still got to go nowadays. :(