CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

James' second day

-Posted by Zach-

Here are some pictures of James' second day. Both he and Trisha are doing well. Naomi and I rented some movies and took them to the hospital this morning for mom (and the BEE Movie for Naomi, which se is now obsessed with-- luckily/unfortunately we will only have it for another 12 hours b/c we rented it from Redbox). James had the wonderful opportunity, that all men wish they could remember, of being circumsized today. We had to pay the doctor $100 cash to take him out back to a guy with a taco truck to do it, but it went okay (jk about the taco truck, but we did have to pay cash and they did it in this little room off the nursery employee break room which I thought was a little sketchy). Naomi then went to her friend Sam's house (thanks again Kelly and Brian) while I went to class, and then we went back to visit mommy and 'baby James' after dinner. Anyway, that's enough mindless typing I'll let the pictures do the rest of the work.






The jury is still out on the eye color. ????

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a good daddy, Zach. I'm really impressed on how well he is keeping everyone updated on your new bundle. He looks so sweet. I love the close up one with his eyes open. Have fun you guys!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Congrat's he's precious! I can't believe how pretty, excuse me, (handsome), his skin color is for a newborn. He already takes great pictures. Take care!

Amy said...

Congrats you guys!!! He is adorable!! I love the name too :)

Anne-Marie said...

you all look great! what a sweetie!

Dani said...

I am sooo excited for you! As soon as busy season ends I'm driving down to see you! What a darling baby!!

Cam and Hol said...

Hey Champlin fam!!! He is just gorgeous!!! We are so happy for you!!!!

Shelly said...

Hi Guys
Its Shelly...I found your blog through Anne Marie, and when I saw these cute pictures I had to comment!! HE IS SO CUTE! You all look great, Congratulation!!

Natalie said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so glad it all went well and that little James is here safe and sound. He is super cute! I can't wait to meet him and hear all the details. When will Trish be coming home?

Ashlee said...

He is still cuter then ever. I love his little cubby cheeks

Suz said...

He is so cute! Congrats!