CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Things I forgot about newborns...

That they are sooooo tiny.
Grunting, squeaking, and little sighs...
They can sleep through anything, even a crazy toddler squishing them with love and LOUDness.
Eating takes a looooong time,
and then they poop,
and then it's time to eat again.
That I really prefer to sleep all night without waking up, even if he is cute.
The car seat is gigantic.
How I love to touch their soft skin and hair, and tiny fingers and toes.
And how sweet and innocent they are.

2 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

You're so cute. I can't wait to see him. Let me know when you're feeling up to a visit. And post some pictures soon. :)

Linda C. said...

Trisha thank-you for the cute pictures. You know how much I love your blog and I love seeing and reading it. James is darling and Naomi is such a cute big sister. Have a great day!