CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ocean City


We had one last hurrah before we called it quits on Summer. Ocean City, MD was wonderful. we went with our friends Natalie and Adam (and Charlie too:) and spent two lovely sun filled days on the beach. The water was warm and the waves just rough enough to have some fun in. Actually, I got bowled over a few times, lots of sand in my ears....
It's amazing how much sand can stick to a baby! James had sand everywhere- in every little leg roll:)
Naomi loved every second of it. She loved the sand, the waves, the seagulls, the rocks and sticks, everything you need to make a little girl happy. She had sand in her ears and everywhere else too.

I had a great time, I'll be the first to admit that traveling/vacationing with little ones takes more planning, more patience, more time and more energy, but it's definitely worth it. James was content to sleep in the baby bjorn any time he was in it, and Naomi played hard, not minding missing her naps.
So of course I have photos to share.









8 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like a fun trip! You have so many fun activities out there. I'm jealous.

Heather said...

Oh I'm jealous! I love Ocean City!

Kurst said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the family picture up top. You have such a cute family.

Mandy D said...

You guys always are doing something fun!! Your kids are adorable!
I have made my blog private so I need your email address so I can add you guys. send it to mandykd1@gmail.com

Monson Family Fitness said...

I think EVERYONE enjoys the beach...even if you get sand everywhere!

Ben and Michelle said...

What a fun trip. I am so jealous!
Miss you
Michelle

Unknown said...

I love your new header, Heather took our family pictures last fall and she did a great job, I heard she moved though!

Natalie said...

Vacationing with you guys was the best ever! We'll do it again anytime!!!