CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Project Postcard

This is the post where I am calling out all you lurkers- people who live in states where I don't actually even know anyone...and also all those people I do know from all over too.....

I have this awesome nephew who lives in Utah. His elementary school class is collecting a postcard from every state in the USA. And I thought, how cool would it be if they could really get a postcard from EVERY state!

That's where you all come in:)

In my particular situation I was able to send him postcards from 3 "states" (DC isn't a state...) because I regularly within the borders of VA, DC and MD.

So if you have a soft spot for these kind of things, and a little bit of time and a stamp.... drop a postcard in the mail to my nephew Tommy, can you just imagine how cool it would be to get all those postcards from all over:)

Tommy M.
c/o Mrs. Frazier
Syracuse Elementary
1503 S 2000 W
Syracuse, UT 84075

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'd love to help but alas I only visit the states that you visit...

Suz said...

I got ya on Nebraska. I will make Zac's dad's wife send one.

Suz said...

Let me know if you need anymore. I can get you some from AZ, CA, and NV. Let me know!

Dani said...

does he need any from PA, NY, DE or NJ? I can get those states.

Trisha said...

Yes, yes, and yes! All those states would be fantastic!
Thanks for your help ladies:) Imagine how fun it will be to GET those postcards!

Jenny said...

I can probably manage Oregon, unless you have other friends/relatives up here.