CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Meals


I am getting bad mommy of the month award delivered to my door soon, I am sure of it. I have completely immersed Naomi into the world of McDonald's happy meals. For shame, I know. I DO always get her apples and milk rather than fries and soda. But still, she can down a cheeseburger faster than me!

The happy meal toys right now are awesome. Every once in a while Madame Alexander does mini dolls for McD's and they are so cute. So the theme is Wizard of Oz with a total of 12 characters. Naomi LOVES her little dolls. So far we have the Lollipop munchkin, two Glinda's and today we got Dorothy with Toto in a little basket. Their eyes open and shut, I love that. I really want the Wicked Witch of the West- she's awesome being green and all. I think I'm loving it so much because of Wicked the musical. I saw it last fall with my sister Natalie in NY. We were surprised at how much we liked the show, loved the show.

I think until they move on to the next set of toys, we will be frequent guests at our local McDonald's.

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

you'll have to start buying a happy meal for yourself so you can get double to the toys! :) sometimes I like happy meal toys, sometimes they are lame-o :)

Becka and Bennett said...

Your so cute! McDonald's is rather tempting, being that we have to drive past it everyday at lunch time! Its a battle with Ashden every day! I am so glad our paths have crossed because its been nice to see a familiar face. We should do something soon. Check us out at
http://benandbecka.blogspot.com/

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Abby got the wicked witch on Monday and I called her Elphaba and the good witch Glinda. It was hilarious hearing Abby try to get their names, but it was better than 'witch' seeing as she's a little nervous about witches and monsters right now.

Erica said...

They always have the best toys! You'll want whatever they get in next too! The problem is when you have to buy two or three happy meals and it costs you $10. That's why we never go :). But when we do, the toys are our prized posessions.

Jenny said...

My kids like the lego batman guys they have for the boys. I've never bought them action figures, just trains, and Owen played non stop with them for days. I felt like a bad mom, not for taking them to McDonalds, but for not ever buying them any toys.

Ashlee said...

Ya right it you are just entering her into that world then I suck. McD's is one of my kids first words. Tonight I asked Karra what she wanted and she said a Cheeseburgar with extwa pickles! So don't worry about it. She will live I did.