CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where ya from?


Naomi (singing) "Tell me a story, I love to hear... sing a rhyme Christmas time.....when as a baby he came to the earth!!" James came to the earth huh mom?!

Me: "yes he did, and so did you, from Heaven. When someone asks you were you're from tell them Heaven"

Me: So Naomi, where are you from?

-pause-

Naomi: "Where's my bum??"

I about died laughing, this caught me totally off guard. If you didn't catch it, she got that answer from the line: Nice bum, where ya from?

Nice indeed.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow!! Lots of updates from the Champlin blog. I love this one of Naomi saying, "Where's my bum?" She is a great little girl.

Also, mad chickens 1,2,3 are my fav. He is great too.

Heather said...

So funny! Kids really do say the most ridiculous things!

Natalie said...

I just love Naomi!!!

Emily + Eric said...

OH my goodness - what a crack up. Gotta love the kids!