CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

We went to the Temple open house too











Yep, just like every other family in Utah, we visited and walked through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. We did this a while ago, obviously, since it only went through the end of July.
But, I'm playing catch up.

Naomi looked adorable, she loves that dress. I know the feeling. When you have a piece of clothing that just makes you feel good, or like a princess.
The temple was very beautiful. There was a more modern feel to it compared to other temples I've been in. Not so much as actually "modern" style, just a little fresher, cleaner lined design.
There were windows everywhere and the Celestial room was perfect. There was a star shaped chandelier. If I lived closer I would love to attend a session there.
We went with Jeff, Linda and Luke and we all stopped in at , of course, The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was a very nice way to spend the day.
I'm looking forward to the dedication tomorrow!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

They look so adorable in their fancy duds!

Talia Vaughn said...

They look soooooo dang Cute!!