CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Logan Farmers Market!

We stopped in at the Farmers Market today and made it out with one blue cotton candy, a Hip Mama's Lemonade, peach flavored, and a pillowcase dress for Naomi, yellow polka dots. Yellow is the new pink at our house.
I love farmers markets. There were some delicious looking peaches and apricots. The fresh produce selection was surprising good. The peppers looked the best.
There were endless booths of handmade jewelry, crafts, wood workings, dresses, baby hair bows (lots of those...), soaps, pedicures, etc.
And there was fresh salsa, bread, baked goodies, it's turning into a great little weekend market.
I've blogged before about how I love Farmers Markets, but I think I love Logan's the best.
(I'll add a picture of Naomi in her dress later)

5 comments:

Erin Davis said...

I've been, and I love it too! :) What a cute dress Naomi has!

Skye O. said...

Never made it to the Logan Farmer's Market...guess we'll have to try it some time. The ones in the midwest are awesome!

I need your address so I can send your what I made for the creativity tag. I'm finally done! skyeolson@gmail.com

ash said...

It looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Kelly said...

O.K. so I am lovin' that little dress. I'll get my sewing skills up - err I mean I'll borrow your skills to make it.

Love you!

Natalie said...

I love the farmer's market too!