CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunny Saint George

We spent the week in St. George a little while ago and it was beautiful!
Naomi flew her first kite and James discovered how awesome sand is.
We played in the pool almost every day, my kids are little fish, they love it so much!


-I've been asked how to make these collages before. I use Google Picasa photo program, it's free to download and there is an application to select photos and make a collage.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily + Eric said...

Aaaahhh...we're heading there this weekend & you've got me extra excited now! Let's go on some walks when it warms up!

Erin Davis said...

Fun pictures! I want to go play in the sun!

Cam and Hol said...

Lunch was really fun and I still can't believe James eating those onions! I was wondering about the onion breath for later! Let's go again soon! (Maybe get a sitter next time for the kiddies??:))

Monson Family Fitness said...

I need some sun! i'm hating this weather right now!