CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who's that with the LONG hair?

Naomi always asks me to straighten her hair, "like Mommies!" So today I did.
I put her in the tub and washed and combed out all the tangles.
Then I towel dried it and brushed it out while I dried with the blow dryer. It was an awesome fluffy frizz. I should have taken a photo of that too! Naomi kind of wanted it like that, until I talked her into letting me finish.
Then I used my flat iron and smoothed it out and put a few curls in it. Naomi was kind of upset I did that last part, she wanted it "all just straight!"
I was surprised at how long her hair is! With her tight curls, it just seems so much shorter all the time. She loves it and I think it's pretty on her. But it makes her look so much older.
And that photo from the back, I wouldn't even recognize her.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow!! It is so long!! Crazy! Alayna is ALWAYS begging me to straighten her hair.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

She does look like a big girl. Very fun.

Brooke Low said...

Naomi is beautiful. Looks like she got your good hair!

Kelly said...

Her hair looks great and she suddenly looks so grown up. The Easter Bunny snowman is great too. Love you all. Kells