CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 09, 2010

Blogging?

So I've been absent. This summer has been crazy fun and busy. We've been vacationing and playing and swimming and just having a whole lot of fun.
I'm ready to get back to the blog. Soon ;)

I am thinking about starting a new blog, and closing this one. A new chapter of my life maybe requires a new blog! So, I am taking blog name suggestions! Really. I am.

Just for fun, here's a link I liked that I saw today on designmom.com for a really darling necklace with DIY instructions. Sweet. It's a Easy Peasy Pea Pod Pendant. I heart design mom. And my friend Kelly actually knows her. I want to know amazing people too. Kelly is amazing though ;)

Here's a few photos until I get back to blogging in earnest.

Naomi and James at Lake Powell.

Building towers to knock them down!

Trey's 3rd Birthday! in St George

Last Day of Powell, All the cousins together. So cute!

Boat watching

Naomi, Leia and Annie tearing it up on the tube!

Helping Grandpa drive the boat.

Girls on a boat.

water skiing at Powell!

My mom and a beautiful sunset cruise at Lake Powell.

Holly and me at Lake Powell.


Lavender Fields in central Utah. Young Living Farms. These were so gorgeous.

James playing at the sand dunes in St. George.

Independence Day fireworks in St. George.

Brooke, Me and Talia at boating at Sand Hollow. That day the wind blew the windshield of the boat closed. On my head. It was awesome.

Dylan, Naomi, Trey and James at the Champlin's

4 comments:

ash said...

It looks like you guys are livin' it up. Your kids are growing lots and looking cute. I love your swim suit in that 2nd to last photo.

Natalie said...

What a fun summer you've had! Now you just need to squeeze in a trip to dc. What about trishastales?

Ania said...

Beautiful views
I love that blog ,just greatpost

Kelly said...

I just saw this blog and sat up and had to read it twice. So I am amazing?? I am flattered!

Love you. Had fun hanging at the cemetery and catching up.