CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 09, 2010

ROMAN

My newest little nephew, ROMAN!

He really belongs to Natalie and Paul, he's their first. But I want to steal him I think.

He's so, so sweet. And I want to go see him again, like every day.

Roman was born Wednesday morning at about 11 a.m. and weighed in at 7 lb 11 oz and 20.5 inches long. Ginger and I went to see him Wednesday evening at the hospital. Natalie entertained us with labor stories, and she and Paul just seemed so relaxed about everything. Already pro parents I'm sure.

To me, he looks a whole lot like Natalie and like her newborn pictures. But babies change so fast so we'll give him a couple weeks before we make any final calls.

Isn't he just adorable? Since Natalie doesn't have a blog, yet, I get to do the honors of showing him off.



5 comments:

Brooke Low said...

He is so precious. I really wish I could hold him right now! I am so glad that Ginger and you were able to see him.

Ruthie said...

Adorable! Love the name.

Andrea said...

Send my congrats to Natalie! He is so sweet!

Also, have you been reading Junie B. Jones? Your second line gave you away! ( I find I pick up her catch phrases when we've been reading.)

Natalie said...

So sweet! Congrats!

Melissa S. said...

So cute! That's funny, because my husband ALWAYS liked the name Roman!