CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Courage

Tessa, my childhood friend, is fighting cancer for the second time in her young lifetime.

She is a mother and wife this time around and is so determined and optimistic.

She is amazing, and inspiring and I admire her courage so much.

This is a link to her blog following this battle with cancer.

I think we could all use a little dose of fantastic today.

Please keep Tessa and her little family in your thoughts and prayers!
http://tessascancerjourney2.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Over Family said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog! I was thinking of doing the exact same thing before I saw this...I hope that you don't mind if I copy the majority of your post. I feel SO bad for her. I read her blog and just couldn't believe the positive outlook that she has. She's amazing!