CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October Photos

One pretty evening Kelly and I took our kids for a bike ride on the Logan River Walk, the kids loved playing in the water most of all.







My cute friend Kelly and me.

Naomi and James by their Jack-o-lanterns! This is before they sat on our front porch and rotted, but the rot was cool in a Halloween-creepy way. James didn't like the slimy insides. Naomi, of course, did.

James and Naomi at the Pumpkin Walk. They are so cute.

This one is just about right....


This is from Lagoon! It was the last really warm Saturday of the year. Perfect weather. Naomi and James LOVED it all. Naomi is a little dare devil. It makes me proud. And James wants to do everything his big sister does.



Aggie Homecoming Parade! Erica and I rode the Spirit Squad float with our kids, we were both cheerleaders at USU.  
I was only one semester cheering on the Aggies, but I loved it!
Naomi at the very wet Utah State game. That's a true fan!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Naomi's hair looks so good at Lagoon. Look at her perfectly shaped little curls. Good update of the fam.

Ran later in the day yesterday. Sorry I missed you.

Love you.

E said...

I'm so jealous! I want to be in Logan canyon with you and Kelly!

Natalie said...

Look at all your fun! I'm jealous too!