CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom had a birthday this week!
She's 29, again. It's going to be awkward next year when we're the same age....

Dad and Mom, looking good you two!

These two love their grandma Stevie.


I pulled James out of a deep slumber for this little party. He was ecstatic.

Me and Mom

Isaac and the Birthday Grandma!

Who wants cake?!

My sisters, and my sister in law Erica and I went to lunch with my Mom for her birthday too, but as usual, we missed having Aimee and Brooke there. Someday we'll all be together again! Soon for Brooke too!!!

Chocolate cake was the treat of choice, my mom made her classic round layer cake with whip cream between the layers.
I love it. Love it.
I wanted to bake her cake for her, but she insisted and she does make that cake the very best.

Erica and Dave and I with all our kids celebrated with my Mom and Dad at their place.
I love birthdays, it's always a fun reason to get together.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!
Love You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy b-day to your mom..
love your blog..
check out mine