CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh My Blog

I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy. I'm always busy. But I've not been spending my extra time blogging. Sometimes it's like that.
Right now I have tests in two classes within this next week. Lots of reading to do. Projects, papers, assignments. Etc.
School is taking up a lot of my free time lately.
And the rest of my time is mostly spent as a mommy!
I remember being a freshmen at Utah State, and I took 15 credits and worked part time and spent a LOT of time socializing. Somehow I managed to get it all done.
Now I'm taking 7 credits and feel swamped all the time! Funny how time changes things. And getting older.
Only about a month left for this semester and then I won't have classes again until this Fall when I can actually start the Professional School Counselor program. Yay! It will be different, busy too, I'm sure. It's confined to one evening a week, and is 6 credits. And the program is two years. That's long. But I'm excited to start it.
It's hard wearing different hats depending on what my responsibilities are at the moment. But being busy and finding balance is rewarding, so that's what I'm striving for.
Not much for today, I have lots of photos that need posting, but they will have to wait.

No comments: