CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Powder

Last month Mark and I hit up Powder Mountain on possibly the best ski day of the season.
It was a bluebird day and tons of fresh powder from the night before.
Best skiing of my life I tell you!

I had never been to Powder, and after one day there, I'm sold. It's a great resort, not too crowded and definitely not as pricey as the other resorts in Utah. There were tons of fun runs, we didn't even cover half of them. It's a lot bigger than Beaver, ha!

I ski, Mark boards, and we have a good time every time we go. I love it.
Ski (and board...) season is just about over. I'm going to try to make it to Beaver Mountain one last time this weekend before it closes. All the other places will be open for a while yet, and Spring skiing is always so nice and sunny and warm!




No comments: