CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daylight Savings

This picture is Naomi at the park, with two of her favorite souviners, the prickly ball thingys:)

Today is the first day of daylight savings and it's three weeks earlier than usual. That's fine with me, I like the sun sticking around later in the day. It's just been a little strange with Naomi's schedule. She went to bed at her normal time last night and slept 11 1/2 hours, but that put us an hour late this morning. She's been a little behind all day. I put her to bed at the new 8 p.m. and she's still not asleep. She's having a rough time of it tonight. Part of that might be because Zach isn't here, he went to a Stake Preisthood meeting in Cape Girardeau and he's still not back. Not sure why.
Sounds like Naomi might be just about there now, lets hope for her. I went in a few minutes ago and she promptly fell asleep in my arms only to wake back up as I laid her down :(

I may need to go in again, we'll see. I've been rocking and singing to her at bedtime after Zach reads her books. She's been silly and not getting sleepy just yet. We'll work into this new routine. We recently dropped our last nursing session, bedtime. So wil the molars halfway in, time changes, daddy not here and no nursing, she's having a little bit of a tough night.


What a hottie huh!

No comments: