CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Toddler Food

Just fair warning here: This is going to be a boring post. I just needed to get some stuff written down:)

Naomi is a good eater. Really, she eats nearly everything we give her.
On a side note, we are going to Los Cabos in May and leaving Naomi in the loving care of Grandparents, 1/2 at my parents and 1/2 at Zach's. I'm not too worried but Zach is, he's a little overprotective!
So, I've been thinking about the things I wanted to write down for them, i.e. nap and bedtime routines, nap schedule, when she usually eats and WHAT she eats.
So that landed me here. I'm going to make a list of what little Nomi-Nomi likes to eat! I'll add/subtract if needed as I get closer to takeoff.

*all things in baby size bites* (she's a chipmunk if I let her)

Grains:
cinnamon toast
spaghettio's
ravioli
ALL pasta
(with tomato, cheese, or cream sauces)
rice
rice-a-roni
tortillas (dipped in a sour cream and salsa mixture) or plain
grilled cheese sandwiches
mini nilla wafers
cheese crackers
all cereals (rice chex, cheerios, product 19 and cinnamon toast crunch are current favs)
ritz crackers
graham crackers
pancakes (sometimes)
waffles (sometimes)
french toast

Fruit:
Peaches
grapes
oranges (mandarin or fresh)
apples (TINY bits/shredded)
applesauce
blueberries (LOVES)
mangoes
bananas
plums
pears
strawberries
raisins

Vegetables:
avocados
tomatoes
squash & summer squash
beans
peas
carrots (sometimes)
orange/red/yellow bell peppers
olives
mashed potatoes
red potatoes
pickles (is that a veggie?!)
MILD banana peppers
corn

Dairy:
Milk
Cheese
sour cream
cottage cheese
yogurt

Protein:
sandwich meats
chicken
turkey
beef
ham
scrambled eggs
bacon
pork

refried beans
(I'm going to try tofu again, she hated it:)

Other:
Water:)
M&M's
Juice
lollipops
cookies

But just a little note: (I'm ultra strict with this one:)

NO NUTS!!!!!!!!!!! I check cereal boxes and snacks- it's always posted bold if it's an ingredient. No pieces of cereal or snack that has nuts in it at all, it's the oil that can cause such a reaction. I also make sure we wash off spoons/plates/knifes really well that had peanut butter on them- since we hand wash all our dishes :(
I still haven't gotten a referral from Naomi's ped. to see an allergist but we are playing it safe since her major allergic reaction over Christmas, and she seems to get mild bouts of hives still- can't exactly trace what from though.

No comments: