CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm FAMOUS!

I thought this day would never come but here I am, FAMOUS!!!

Well, maybe "well-renowned"

Or, how about "notable"

or just "heard-of"

Actually, I'm PUBLISHED!That's right, In the March 2007 issue of American Baby I am quoted in the "Mom to Mom" section.

The topic is "How did you wean your child off her pacifier?"I submitted an entry 5 months ago and here it is, PUBLISHED! woohoo!

Funny thing is, when I started to read it, I read: "When my daughter, Naomi, was 6 months old..." I though "WHAT??? someone else named their daughter Naomi and they are in this magazine? cool!" and then it hit me, it WAS me! Silly Trisha.

So be sure to check out the latest edition and read my ditty about going cold turkey with the binky:)

No comments: