CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

snakes and snails and puppy dog tails....

THAT'S what little BOYS are made of!

I traded some babysitting with my friend today, we both had dentist appts. Funny coincidence. She brought her two cute little rowdy boys; Trey and Tenny, here to play this morning at about 10 a.m.

Naomi was in heaven! She loves other "little people." I got into the swing of things and thought, "hey 3 kids, this isn't so crazy."

But then it was lunch time.

Let's just say we made it through with everyone relatively well fed.... some was eaten from the floor, but it was FRESH! Two one-year-olds are a handful, lot and lots of thrown peas!

I was exhausted by the time it was my turn to leave and it was only 1 p.m.

Today I was glad Naomi was born without a twin. I've always wanted twins but I regularly get wake up calls like today that slap some sense into me! Really though, the kids were pretty good and had a great time playing. The boy factor just upped the intensity level a bit:)

Trey was my Awesome Ant Smasher.

He would hunt those guys down and grab them, roll and toss in the trash.

AWESOME.

He even informed me that "you can't kill it with a broom, here, let me get it."

And he did.

2 comments:

Dani said...

LOL, was he killing them with his fingers?

Trisha said...

totally! He just used his little fingers. They were kinda big too!