CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!




We colored eggs today and went shopping for Easter dinner food, and best of all, Zach was home all morning! Naomi has been a trooper, she's been feeling a little sick all week. She's just seeming to be getting over her cold and now her temperature is shooting up. I suspect (another) ear infection. Sigh... I breastfed that baby forever and less ear infections is supposed to be a benefit!!! ah well.

She's sleeping now (thank goodness). Naomi's been tired all day and unable to get to sleep. She ended up with a 25 min. nap earlier this afternoon. Poor baby.

If she's feeling yucky still tomorrow I'm going to take her to the E-room and get her ears checked out, it's not worth waiting another whole day for antibiotics if that's the case. I'm just praying she'll sleep well tonight.

Anyway, back to Easter. Last night Zach and I watched the Testaments DVD my Mom & Dad sent us for Easter. It's so amazing, I wish Naomi was able to understand but I think she already does in her own way.

I'm posting some cute pictures from today and a few from the park a few days ago. It's still freezing here since that cold front stormed in, literally. I have a sweet little green Easter dress for Naomi to wear tomorrow if she's feeing up to church. The dress and little white sweater were b-day gifts for Naomi from my mom. I have the cutest dresses for her to wear this summer!! I'll probably post pics of them all. ha ha.

No comments: