CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm being Sarcastic here, just so you know:)

So I've been banished from the computer for the past few days and I have to admit, I've been having withdrawal symptoms... yeah, so. Anyway. I finally managed to sneak it away from Zach for a few minutes and look at my pathetic blog. I've been neglecting it.
Zach's been busy reading and doing other stuff on this computer that I don't care to find out all the details out about since Thursday morning at about 9 a.m. He's in the middle of an exam of sorts, or rather an assessment of his writing and analytical whatever abilities in an attempt to "write on" to the law journal at Georgetown. He has officially one week. TO THE MINUTE. It's driving me insane. He's been at his dad's office for the quietness most of the time but today he was here so we had to be not here. I ended up going shopping and buying a shirt. For shame:)
Other than that fun detail, we are just baking here in the Logan heat. I thought it was supposed to be cooler here in the mountains than a balmy 100 degrees! You'd think I haven't lived here my whole life! :)
The 3rd to July fireworks were great, as always. I'm partial, the same way I think Beaver is the best ski resort, ever.
Naomi LOVED the fireworks. She kept on looking at me and then pointing to them in absolute awe. I didn't get any good shots of her watching them, Zach tried but we all know how pictures of people in the dark turn out, like they got a light bulb flashed in their eyes.... But she had a wonderful time. I think we had as much fun watching her as we did watching the fireworks!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Trish in the process of trying to get a picture of Dawson it focused perfectly on Naomi, so I got a cute picture of you and her watching the fireworks. I'll email it when I get home.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun at the fireworks! Naomi did so well! Jordan was scared to death of them. He tried to be brave, but just ended up wimpering with his body snuggled as close as possible and his head hidden. It was kind of sad really. Hopefully he likes them better next year!