CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Class of 2000

My High School Senior Year

1. Who was your best friend? Sarah Gish and probably Dawn Sanow, I don't even know what happened to Dawn since HS, haven't even heard from her for about 5 years.

2.What sports did you play? Um, Cheeleading, Stunt Squad (that one counts) and Caprielles- dance team

3. What kind of car did you drive? 96' White Nissan Altima. I loved that car....

4. It's Friday night, where were you? At the game of course! That of Kelli Olsen's house just hanging out!

5. Were you a party animal? I loved parties but nobody could really be called a party animal where I went to HS.

6. Were you a flirt? Very much so

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope

8. Were you a nerd? I'd like to think I wasn't but you never know what everyone else thought:) 9. Did you get suspended or expelled? No. I just got in trouble for talking too much, always.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Please don't remind me! It's been burned into my brain for eternity!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Obray was tops and then also probably McMillan(although I was terrible in Chemistry)

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunch room a lot but we would go to Pizza Plus, Subway and sometime all the way into "town" to Mandarin Garden.\

13. What is your schools full name? Mountain Crest High School

14. School mascot? Mustangs! or as we often said: Stangs

15. Did you go to Prom? Yes, the first time was rather disappointing but Senior year was fun.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I don't think so, I loved it while I was there and was sad to see it go but collage was a nice sequel.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? oh, about nothing. I remember worrying that my hair would look lame after wearing that cap for so long. Also that it was not as cool to have graduation in MC's new gym rather than the Spectrum.

18. What was your favorite class to skip? Biology, it was an easy class that tri for some reason. Also seminary, my grades didn't suffer when I skipped that one.

19. Did you have a job your senior year? For the first month of so, leftover from summer, I worked at Buckle in the mall.

20. Where did you go most often for lunch? Lunch room (everybody did for some unexplainable reason...) Pizza Plus

21. Have you gained weight since then? yeah I have

22. What did you do after graduation? All-night party at the Fun Park.

23. Did you go to your high school reunion? I did, it was unfortunately lame. I don't know how it could have been better though. too bad.


Now it's your turn!

No comments: