CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Too Much

I've been having too much fun this summer to post much lately on this blog.

I have all these good ideas or just things I want to get in writing but never seem to be able to grab a few minutes all together to make them coherent!

I'll be taking a few weeks off, maybe just a week if I'm ultra organized but we'll see.
We are leaving for Lake Powell tomorrow morning and will be there baking in the glorious sun for a whole week! yay! nice tans for everyone. Not that Naomi needs any help.

Next Thursday when we leave good old Antelope Point (new marina that we are launching from this year) we will be heading West to St. George. Talia is scheduled to have her baby boy that day sometime and we are hoping to get an eyeful of him before we haul ourselves back East. His name is still up in the air. I like the nomination for Ezra. It's got a nice edge to it and it's after quite a wonderful guy.
We'll only be there for a day and will drive back home Friday to pack up and clean up our place for Zach to leave on Sunday. I'll chill at my moms with Naomi until Tuesday am when we fly out.

As you can imagine, it's going to be a little crazy.... I'm searching online today to see if I can get a jump start on getting us some internet service in D.C.

So, without any further ado, I'm going to post a few last pictures from this month before I drop off the face of the earth!





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it'll be awhile before I see you again, but I am looking foward to hearing all about DC! I didn't know you all were leaving so soon or else we could have made plans. Oh well! Hopefully it's not years again before we see you guys! Miss you bunches and have tons of fun at Lake Powell!