CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

James' Photo Shoot

Yesterday I took James and Naomi to get some pictures taken. The last time I took James to a photo place was last summer. Oops.
He was all smiles until I stepped to the side to let the gal take the pictures. He was a total stinker! The random props were toys that kept him mildly happy. Seriously, a weird, long legged frog?
Naomi was very cooperative, bless her. The finished products were cropped differently and ended up looking pretty good. I'm glad I got it done, but it will be a while until the next round.








2 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Ha ha, they did the frog with Drew too. These pictures are adorable, even if he wasn't the happiest kid. :)

Mandy D said...

Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!