CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 09, 2009

Snow White


I'm fast adding to my princess repertoire around here.
Naomi own's a good stock of princess dresses, crowns, wands, clicky-clacky shoes and the attitude of entitlement to go along with it all.
So, most of you mommies of girls know that Snow White came out on DVD the other day.
I wanted to get it, I couldn't really justify spending $20 though.
As I was longingly holding the DVD at WalMart this morning, a fellow mom stopped short next to me.
She said "You know there's a coupon for this, right?"
I said no, and she proceeded to tell me how to get a $10 off coupon, online.
Wow, that's a great deal!
So, I am now sharing it with you all, it's good through tomorrow. TOMORROW, that's 10-10-09. So you need get yourself out to Walmart/Target soon!
Here is the link
This is for the Diamond Edition DVD + Blu-Ray combo pack. You get both dvd's for $10. Nice.
Also, just a note. I couldn't print it from my Google browser. I installed the coupon printer as prompted and nothing.
I repeated the process with Internet Explorer and it worked like a charm. You can print two coupons per computer.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Just so you know! There is also a $5 rebate from Hefty or Kernal Seasons! That makes the movie $4.96! Great deal!

Kade and Katie said...

hey thanks for the post...i love a good deal. and um, your kids are so very adorable! i love the dark and blonde, so cute! welcome back to the valley, hope to run into you sometime. it would be great to see you again.