CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anaheim

I'm laying here in my uncomfortable hotel bed and everyone else is sleeping. We had an amazingly fun day at Disneyland today. The weather was cool then warm and sunny and then cool again. The lines were short or at worst very bearable. Even the kids were pretty well behaved. I did loose my temper with Naomi once. I still feel badly, sheepish maybe. The kind of situation where something else is the stressor, you feel frustrated and suddenly, "snap." You (I) bark at your (my) child for somthing minor. I know I'm not the only mom who has done (does) this. But maybe I am the only mom who blogs about it though.
Anyway, that was realitivly minor and an exception to our awesome day here. Let me just get something out on the table. I love Space Mountain. A lot. Naomi was unconvinced that she should like it. it's very dark and terrifyingly thrilling. Dawson and Drew were not big fans either. This little posse consists of me and Naomi, Erica and her boys Isaac and Dawson, and Brooke and Jesse with their boys Matthew and Drew. Lots of boy for my little Naomi to play with! She just finished a mini weekend with her (boy) cousins on the other side, Talia and Wes's kids. it's been fun and so much more than that to spend all this time with family we don'y see as often as we would like.
So, it's late, I'm tired and we have 2 more days here! I have photos and videos that would make you laugh and melt your heart, (yeah, it's that magical here). But I can't post them now.
Also, I have stuff to talk about concerning my race last Saturday. That can come later. I'm tired of "typing" on my phone.
And one more thing. This is blog post 300. Wow.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Seriously can't wait to see pictures. Disneyland sounds awesome!!! Eat lots of junk, you deserve it after your race. LOVE YOU.

Kells

Amy said...

Trish - I am officially jealous as all get out! I demand to be invited next year. :)

Emily + Eric said...

Oops! Looks like I was logged in as my cute sister in law, Amy. I'm sure she's jealous too, and would love to be invited next year as well.

Ben and Michelle said...

Sounds like you are having a good time. Can't wait to see pictures.