CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Dress Up

I've been on one of  my favorite websites. Not that I've actually purchased anything there. Modcloth.com. I just like their stuff. Just look at all these cute dresses! I want a new dress. No, I don't need one. But let's pretend for a minute I was going to buy one. Or you were, which would you pick?
I envy short girls when it comes to dresses. You can get away with so much more. Probably a lot of these would be at best pushing the limits, if not all together too short. But maybe with leggings?
So What do you think? The blue crazy-collar one is maybe my favorite.

While overall they seem to have really cute stuff, sometime you run into items like this.
Seriously? Please don't tell me if you actually like this. But I do think that the ruffles are removable.
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/One+Two+Ruffle+My+Shoe

5 comments:

Erica said...

I just played that game yesterday. On the same website, and on Shabbyapple. I love the dark gray/blue? one and would totally buy it if it didn't have the belt. Belts aren't flattering on me. Darn! I think the shoes are cool. With the ruffles!

Jenny said...

You are a little blogging fool.

I like both of the black ones. And leggings make any short dress legal.

Natalie said...

I like both blue ones and the black on at the bottom. I think i could pull off the look of the ruffle boot, so could you!

Erin Davis said...

You have the body for all of those dresses! :)

ash said...

Love these dresses (the blue one you mentioned and the black pleated one the best). I've never tried leggings, but have been pondering it. Those shoes are...ruffly indeed!