CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Naomi, Naomi, Naomi

Naomi. She is my sweet, helpful, feisty, smart, observant and beautiful four year old!
I love my girl. Her favorite snacks are pickles, banana pepper slices, olives, cheetos, popsicles, jelly beans and gum. She has a thing for band aids, and all sorts of animals. She is curious and daring. I am always reminding her to be careful, not so high, not so fast. But she does it anyway and succeeds. She is also a little bit shy around new people. She loves to draw pictures, write notes and deliver them to our neighbors. She thrives in the outdoors. She smothers her little brother with love and attention, and makes sure he shares! They are two peas in a pod. Naomi is loving and forgiving. She teaches me new things and makes me laugh every day.
These are the darling photos that Sarah took of my little Naomi.







8 comments:

Chillygator said...

What adorable pictures!

Where did you find so many adorably colored barn doors? (Or is it the same door but photoshopped?)

Trisha said...

They were different doors, all on one old building. Some awesome person decided to paint them like that!

Chillygator said...

I sort of love that person! I appreciate brightly-colored barn doors (o:

Ruth Emmett said...

Wow she is so adorable and getting so old! Love the pictures.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - so grown up!! She is stinkin adorable!

The Brown Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! I love those pictures!! Where did you take them at? I'm wanting to get some pictures of my girls and I love how yours look!! Hope all is going good for you! You are looking cute as always! Take care

Trisha said...

Bobbi, they are on a building in Smithfield, behind Pizza Plus. If you turn West at the light at Smithfield Implement and Pizza Plus, the building will be in the parking lot to your right.
Your girls are so adorable! I love the tutu photos on your blog!

Ben and Michelle said...

Great pictures!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.