CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Naomi's Preschool Program

Naomi had her Preschool Program last week! We had it at the park and the kids got to play on the playground with each other before performing their songs for the parents and families. Naomi was loving it, she was so excited to play with all her friends! Then is was time to sing. This girl does not like being on stage. So much so that it's comical. And if you know her, it seems odd, but that's her thing I guess. I made her stand there but I couldn't make her sing!
Naomi, her cousin Dawson and some other buddies from class!

Everyone

Afterwards, feeling happier with James.

Here's a video of her class singing one of their songs, Naomi looks like she would rather eat dirt! It was really funny.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Was that what that was? I saw her really upset but I wasn't sure why! She is so dang cute! Trey talks about her all the time. We will definitely have to get them together to play this summer. Oh, and I love the batman shirt she is wearing in a post below! That is great!

Kelly said...

That is great!! She doesn't even break eye contact with you. Just staring, hoping that this will all be over soon. I love it.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Very cute. It's funny to see the differences in "diversity" between Abby's preschool and Naomi's preschool. You know, I would think Naomi would love being on stage. Is she just shy?