CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 01, 2010

(the best) Cinnamon French Toast

Cinnamon French Toast

Ingredients:
Cinnamon Burst bread from Great Harvest (YUM)
Eggs
Milk
Salt
Butter
Syrup
Strawberries

Melt a generous amount of butter on your griddle over medium low heat.
Wisk 1 large egg with about 1/4 cup of milk. Add 1/8 tsp of salt.
Slice 4 slices of Cinnamon Burst bread about 1/2 inch thick.
When butter is melted dip and coat the bread slices in the egg mixture and place on griddle.
Brown lightly on each side, remove from heat.

Serve with warm syrup and sliced strawberries.
It's like heaven.




I know I don't write recipes all that well, but this was too delicious not to share. And I didn't create this, people have been making Cinnamon Burst French toast long before me. Try it, it's awesome!

3 comments:

Emily + Eric said...

Trish- We haven't had breakfast yet, so I'll set the table and you get over here immediately and whip us up some breakfast! Mmmmmmmmmmmm. You're such a Betty Crocker.

Trisha said...

Oh Em, you crack me up.
And the funniest thing is, that we haven't had breakfast here either. 8:17 and counting.
I wrote this last night, yesterday's breakfast. Then I scheduled this post for 9 a.m. But my blogger thinks I'm East Coast time or something.
So, busted. I did not make this for breakfast today. But now I'm considering it again:) I'll come an make you French toast anytime;) Except 7 a.m. I don't function that early. Neither do you if I remember correctly!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

ummm that looks so good!