CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunny Vacation!

We had the greatest time on our little trip down South! I took the kids and stayed a day in St. George, had a good time at the pool and seeing Talia and the kids! Then we packed up and drove down to California. We stayed with Cassie at her parents home. They were so fantastic to let us visit! We went to the playground, the beach, and of course, (how could I resist), Disneyland! The girls had a blast and we were there on a perfect day. Cassie's wonderful mom took care of all the kids while Cassie and I had a girls lunch and shopping trip and again our little crazy boys all day for us so we could just enjoy The Happiest Place on Earth with our girls.
It was so fun to catch up with Cassie and help our kids remember the coolest friends around! And I love Southern California! It was beautiful. Naomi told me at one point that she wanted "to live in this world" instead of where we call home. The beach was beautiful and Naomi and Abby were great in the water.
Then after all that fun we were back in St. George for the weekend. I don't get to spend enough time with Talia, Wes and Dylan and Trey. It was so fun to see them and relax by the pool, again! I love that Naomi has had so many opportunities to play with her cousins since we've been back in Utah. They are pretty much all boys, but she loves it.
We miss warm, sunny California and St. George too. But we miss our friends and family the most!
-And, I guess I was having so much fun in St. George I forgot to get my camera out!







2 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad to see what a fun time you had on your trip. The girls in their dresses are great! I bet it was a total blast to hang out together. Love you.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Thanks for coming to visit. I had a blast! Abby was telling me yesterday that she was now going to be called Sleeping Beauty and was going to live at Disneyland forever. I asked her where she would sleep, and she said, "In her castle, of course". Well, we'll miss her. :)

Hey, send me some of those pictures when you have time. Miss you!