CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And one for the girls.....


So I've been wanting to buy the book: The Dangerous Book For Boys for my Dad for fathers day but haven't gotten around to it just yet. But the big news is that now there is a fabulous adventuresome book for girls too! The Daring Book For Girls. It sounds like a whole lot of fun, especially since I had a rather "tom-boy" girlhood. I'm excited to get my own copy to share with Naomi. Hopefully I'll show her how to climb trees, skip stones and build a rope swing someday.

From Mothertalk.com:
"Among the contents will be chapters on: what you need for an essential toolkit; five karate moves every girl should know; important women of the last century; ghost stories and rainy day games; famous women spies; how to change a tire; campfire songs; stocks and bonds; making a zip line in your backyard; and more!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard about these books and I have got to get them! I grew up as the "substitute boy" in my family as there were only girls. So my dad took me fishing and all that. I can't wait to read it!