CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Naomi

I have new pictures (surprise, surprise) and I want to share....

Naomi is starting to talk A LOT lately. She is so sweet and funny too. She does just about every animal sound I can think of, including a dolphin! She repeats EVERYTHING! My favorite is "I know." Today she learned "Oh Snap!" It comes out as "Oh Napss." She's pretend feeds her little stuffed animals and likes to give them quick dramatic kisses. She also will tell me using her baby sign that she needs her diaper changed! Sometimes. She is getting a little shy, a new development. She will sometimes lay her head against me when she meets someone new. She also seems to be getting chubby, just a little around the thigh area:) It's darling.

She calls Cheetah, our cat "Meow" and likes to pet her softly, Cheetah loves Naomi too.

Naomi is also perfecting her use of the word "NO!" she uses it when she means it most of the time but she also likes to randomly blurt it out as we go along. It goes something like this: Me: "Naomi, look at the Doggy! Naomi: Points and says "ruff, ruff" smiles, repeats and then as an afterthought adds "NO!" in a tone that suggests "WOW!"

Naomi is getting so big and she is so much fun! I love her to pieces!





2 comments:

Chillygator said...

She says "oh, snap"?! She's got to be THE COOLEST kid ever!

Erica said...

I love the Oh naps. That's how Isaac and Leia said it too! She is REALLY talking well. It's so cute! She is such a fun kid to watch. She is cute!