CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Natalie's Birthday & Summer Stuff

My little sister Natalie turned 23 on Saturday. It was her "golden" b-day, 23, on the 23rd. She's living it up in SLC and currently has a cute new boyfriend whom she likes rather a lot:) We had a little party at Mom and Dads yesterday. Ginger, one of my older sisters came with her 3, Emily, Leia and Max. The girls had fun playing with Naomi and they treated her super special, it was adorable to watch.

Natalie
The CAKE! It was a cookies and cream ice cream cake. Leia and Emily watching it all.
Zach & Naomi

Emily & Leia

Mom!

Dad, soon to retire and turning 62 on Wednesday!

Birthday girl and her dad, note the 8 foot tall hollyhock plant in the background!

Natalie, Ginger, Trisha

Emily giving Nominomi a ride, what a cute little red wagon.

And, more fun- on Friday we were at the Champlin's for an informal get-together. Dylan and Naomi were the life of the party (of course) as they jumped on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath.
For dinner I made my new specialty, california rolls! This time I had the help of a bamboo mat, that helped the final product's look quite a bit. Too bad we ate them before I could get a picture! My sister-in-law, Talia (very pregnant) is trying her hand at them tonight, Wes is total sushi addict:)

Naomi, Talia and Dylan



Cute cousins!


Natalee, Jeff & Linda (background) & Tal



Weird..... do I know him??


All those cute Champlin girls: Talia, Linda, Naomi, Trisha, Heidi, Natalee
Almost all those cute Champlin Boys: Jeff, Dylan, Luke, Chad, Brock & Zach.
Wes was finishing up his last hole at the golf course...



2 comments:

Dani said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Talia's belly is!

How did you learn to make sushi?

Trisha said...

I know, she's so uncomfortable! poor thing, she's due in a month.

I taught myself! I love it so much I decided to look up some recipes online and found some good ones and a good video on about.com.
I added cream cheese this time, very good:)