CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hey Hey, we made it!

We made it here, that is Silver Spring, MD last Tuesday.

Zach and Chad drove all night from Carbondale with the moving truck to make it here before me and Naomi. They did and have been recooperating since:)



Anyway, we are still in boxes quite a bit but getting there. Naomi's room looks great. I wish I could say the same for ours.... Our matress is still currently on the floor and my clothes are a never ending pile....



Our internet should be up and running officially soon. Right now I'm across the hall at the apartments resident computer center.



Our apartment is spacious and in great condition and on the main floor- I like that. I don't have to take anything (or anyone) up and down the elevator/stairs.



So just a few pics for the update and then I'm off to bed:) Lake Powell was tons of fun and Talia's baby is darling! Trey Ryder Vaughn is the official name.

Mom playing Gidget

Opposites... Naomi and Dawson

The whole gang, almost (Dawson was sleeping)
Annie, Josh, Tommy, Naomi, Isaac, Alyssa, Jonathan

Kisses

Naomi (looking worried about sitting with Talia) and Talia and Trey. Trey is just an hour old here!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Now that we're east coast buddies let's meet up! Party!