CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

alarms

This morning the fire alarms were going off in the hall way and I decided to look out side (no one was leaving, and no fire truck) and we stayed in our apartment. I know, bad mommy. They turned off after a few minutes and I got absorbed in conversation as I was chatting with my sister Aimee and simutainously nursing James.

Suddenly the fire alarms were going off IN our apartment! Oh my word, they were so loud. I though James and Naomi were going to have their hearing impared- probably did.

I got off the phone quick and took James to my bedroom, it was a little bit less loud in there and I told Naomi to get her shoes on quickly. She ran for them in her room and came back about 5 seconds later with them on and close to tears. It was really scary for her. I don't blame her, it was crazy loud! The poor thing had no idea what was going on! James was just looking around like it was all mildly amusing.

No comments: