CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We've been playing...

James- 3 months


Naomi- 6 months

I happened to snap a picture of Zach and James that looked so much like a favorite I have of him and Naomi!


Thing one and thing two.
My friend Jonette gave that onesie to James. It's pretty sweet.


We met Zach UPtown for lunch yesterday and I stayed a while at the park near where we ate so Naomi could play in the fountain. She ended up completely soaked. Dripping wet.
I love this picture because it shows how absorbed she was making her hand prints on one of the giant fish -that spouted the water. She would run to the middle, get her hand all wet and run back as fast as she could to make her mark:)

3 comments:

Krista said...

Kids are fascinated by the smallest wonders. I love seeing the world through my toddler's eyes... isn't there a song about that...

Sarah said...

aaaah. . . Simple pleasures! Looks like there are so many fun things to do around there. By the way, how's potty training going? I had to let Hayden go naked a couple of days. We hung out in the kitchen and drank lots of kool-aid and ate salty snacks. He would do the same thing as Naomi, but after a few times of starting to go without undies on, he would get the idea and stop the flow, then we would go to the potty. Just an idea, but I hope things are going good!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! I think that James looks as big as Naomi did at like 6 months! Cute pics!