CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Days of Summer

Bear Lake is almost always cold. But that doesn't seem to stop us. We had a great weekend over Labor Day with my Mom and Dad and Erica, Dave and boys.
Friday was lovely and we braved the chill on Monday for the beach anyway. Blue lipped children and sweatshirts, but still fun.
My 64 year old dad was all skills knee boarding and wake boarding! I skied but no pictures to prove it. I did wear a wet suit this time, it makes me feel kind of silly. But I swallowed my pride and zipped it up. I wanted to ski without the Bear Lake hypothermia effect. The water (for once) was perfect.












2 comments:

ash said...

I knew you'd give into a wetsuit! Just kidding. This summer I went without a wetsuit once, you'd have been proud. This looks so much fun.

Katy said...

Can I hate you a little for how awesome you look?