CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Preschool for Naomi

Playing in the house at preschool

Preschool Orientation Day

Naomi started preschool at the Sports Academy a few weeks ago, this was her second week.
She has really loved it so far. I get to carpool with my sister in law Erica. Dawson is Naomi's age and they are in the same class. Fun for them and convenient for the mommies!
This little preschool really is great. I was a little apprehensive with the scheduling throughout the day there. It seemed almost too busy, too many planned activities. But now as they have settled into the swing of things, it is great.
Preschool is two days a week for three hours (nice and long, I know!). The third hour is alternately swimming and tumbling. Naomi adores this aspect of school. Some of the kids don't but my little wild one is actually complaining that she doesn't get to be "swimming" out in the water enough. They have to take turns, strict no-drowning rule.
I am an aide on one of the days at her school. That means that I am there the whole time, helping with one of the centers or areas of preschool that day. In exchange for this I get a family membership to the Sports Academy and a discount on preschool tuition. It has been fun to be there and see her "in action" and I'm really enjoying having somewhere to work out. Especially as it gets colder and going outside is less appealing.
So, here's to a great school year for Naomi, more exercise for me and James can just stay as cute and funny as he already is.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

How fun for everyone! That is definitely a sweet trade. I was wondering where you guys were. When do you move out to NC is it? Enjoy all that time!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Too cute. I'm so glad she's enjoying preschool. It sounds really fun!

And hey, no worries, you will always be our BFF's.